Pages

ESCUCHA LA ÚLTIMA EDICIÓN DEL PROGRAMA

PODCAST DEL STAR 80 DEL 26 DE ENERO DE 2013

Track list

Todd Terry – Back to the beat
Fake – Brick
Fancy – Bolero
Bobb Orlando – Whisper to a scream
Ocean Wings – Loving in the snow
O’Gar – Playback fantasy
Squash Gang – Moving your hips
Torrevado – Living in the suttle
Sandra – Everlasting love
Sandra – Stay in touch (2012)
Bobby O – Touch your body (2013)
A-Ha – The sun always shines on T.V
Grant Miller – Colder than ice
Max Covery – One more time
Roger Meno – I find the way
Albert One – For your love
Airplay – For your love
O’Ryan – She´s my queen
Lou Sern – Swiss Boy (Remix)
Tom Hooker – Looking for love
Swan – Don’t talk about it
Mode One – Heaven is waiting
Sylvie Sanders – I know I know
Joe Yellow – Take me hearth
Brian Ice – Over again
Rofo – Beach love
Interface – Plastic age
49ers – Touch me
Lenroy – Do you
Eddy Huntington – Meet my friend
Andy - Wake up
Creative Connection - Scratch my name
X-One – Wet wet wet


EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS