Pages

ESCUCHA LA ÚLTIMA EDICIÓN DEL PROGRAMA

PODCAST DEL STAR 80 DEL 23 DE FEBRERO DE 2013


Track list

Dhuo – Walking
Do Piano – Again
Pet Shop Boys – West end girls
Ludy – The island of the sun
Marcel Fobert – Rap Folie
P4F – Diamond
Scotch – Delirio mind
Whis Key – Orient express
Sisley Ferre – Give me your love
Trio – Da, da, da
Falco – Rock me Amadeus
Pino D´Angio – Ma quale idea
Ric Fellini – Welcome to Rimini
Mode One – Sometimes
Alan Barry – Come on
Ken Laszlo vs Alex Cundari– Monalisa
Sex Shop Boys – Big tits
Trans X – 3D dance
Azul y Negro – Me estoy volviendo loco
Alan Cook – Do you want to stay
Norman – Let´s go to the beach
Madigan – Ice cold love
Valentino – Tonight
Roger Meno – I find the way
Lenroy – Do You (Promoción)
Silent Circle – Stop the rain
Camaro´s Gang – Fuerza major
Aleph – Fly to me
Cyber People – Doctor Faustus
Rex Abe – I can feel it
M.C Miker G & Dj. Sven – Holiday rap
Proxyon – Space Hooper
Video Kids – Woodpeckers from space
Joy Peters – Who took my girl
X One – Wet wet wet

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS