Pages

ESCUCHA LA ÚLTIMA EDICIÓN DEL PROGRAMA

PODCAST DEL STAR 80 DEL 9 DE MARZO DE 2013

Track List  

Temper – No favors
Colors – Lonely night
Evelyn Thomas – High energy
K-A-T-A – Fires in the night
Stravaganza – Hold me on your heart
Klaus – My emotion
Ryan Dalmini – Golden world
The Mignight Shift – Stop me now
Charly Danone – Take me to bed
Thomas & Schubert – Crank it up
Alan Cook – Bad dreams
Bobby O. - Whisper to a scream
Digital Emotion – Get up action
Dear or Alive – You spin me around
Max mix – Javier Ussía & Mike Platinas
Squash Gang – I want an ilussion
Den Harrow – Future brain
O´Gar – Playback fantasy
Mode One – Heaven is waiting
Aldo Lesina – Romance
Trillion – Belgian girl
Michel Bedford – More than a kiss
Beagle Music ltd. - Daydream
Bad Boys Blue – Hungry for love
Hank Shostak – Don´t tell me
Monte Kristo – Lady Valentine
Garrasco´s – Love sex for sale
Dj. Funny – Superdisco 80 vol. 20

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS