Pages

ESCUCHA LA ÚLTIMA EDICIÓN DEL PROGRAMA

PODCAST STAR 80 DEL 6 DE JULIO DE 2013

Track List

Reeds – The game
Solid Strangers – My delight
Mode One – Heaven is w aiting
Miko Mission – Two for love
Martinelli – Cenerentola
Ago – Computer in my mind
Ric Fellini – Welcome to Rimini
Sugar Shake – In the night
Patrick Colby – Mandril
Sophie – My world
New Look – Stage
Lenroy – Do you
Margo – Talisman boy
Rudy & Co – Mama radio
Thai Break – Flowers in the rain
Alan Ross – Ciao
Kristian Conde – Dolce vita
Coo Coo – Happy days
Sabina – Excited for love
Squash Gang- I want in illussion
Vanessa – Crazy for you
Daydream – In the night
Kin Kong & D. Jungle Girls – It´s so funny
Thomas & Schubert – Little flower
Mark Farina – So long
Albert One – Secrets
Eugene – Living in your love
Ciao Ciao – Don´t go breaking my heart
Fabian Nesti – High ho
X One – Wet wet wet


EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS