Pages

ESCUCHA LA ÚLTIMA EDICIÓN DEL PROGRAMA

PODCAST STAR 80 DEL 28 DE SEPTIEMBRE DE 2013

TRACK LIST

Kool & The Gang – Get Down On It
Womack & Womack – Teardrops
My Mine – Hipnotic Tango
F.R. David – Words
Hank Shostack – Don´T Tell Me
Valerie Dore – The Night
Brian Ice – Talking To The Night
Closed – Living In Your Eyes
Eartha Kitt – This Is My Life
C.C Catch – Are You Man Enough
Lian Ross – Fantasy
Brand Image – Are You Loving
Squash Gang – Tell My Why
Den Harrow – Future Brain
Daydream – In The Night
Jovanotti – Give Me Five
Level 42 – Lessons In Love
Roger Meno – I Find The Way
Pet Shop Boys – Always Of My Mind
Kylie Minogue – I Should Be So Lucky
Stacy Q. - Two Of Hearts
A-Ha – Take On Me
Charly Danone – You Ain´T Got A Chance
Digital Emotion – Get Up Action (REMIX)
Coo Coo – You Can Set Me Free
Kristian Conde – Forbidden Game
Michael Bow – Love & Devotion
Joe Yellow – I´M Your Lover
Enzo Avitabile – Black Out
The Cure – Friday I´M In Love
Tom Hooker – Looking For Love
Martinelli – Revolution
Modern Talking – Just We Two (MONALISA)
Neil Smith – Help Me Trough The Summer
Ryan Paris – I Wanna Love You Once Again
Vam Cyborg – El Valle De Los Dioses

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS