Pages

ESCUCHA EL STAR 80 DEL 12 DE ABRIL


TRACK LIST

Scotch - Disco Band
OFF - Electrica Salsa
Samantha Fox- Nothing's gonna stop me now
Roy - Shooting Star
Atrium - Weekend
Argentina - Baby Don't You Break My Heart
Koto - Dragon's Legend
Alan Cook - Bad Dreams
Monte Kristo - Lady Valentine
Mode One - Sometimes
Ryan Paris - I Wanna Love You Once Again
L'Affair - Secret Eyes
Mode One & M@rgO - My love in your heart
Milou - Sentimental Lover
Miko Mission - How Old Are You
Riky Maltese - Mama
Modern Talking - Monalisa
Bad Boys Blue - I Wanna Hear Your Heartbeat
Anthony's Games- Silent Smiles
Mark Farina - So Long
Closed - Living In Your Eyes
Kristian Conde - It's a dream
Radiorama - Desire
Soif De La Vie - Goddness Of Love
Miquel Brown - So many Men, so little Time
Rofo - Rofo's Theme
Mike Mareen - Lady Ecstasy
Temper - No Favors
Joe Yellow - I'm Your Lover
Alan Cook - Do You Want To Stay  

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS