Pages

ESCUCHA EL STAR 80 DEL 5 DE JULIO

Track List

Womack & Womack - Teardrops
Rick Astley - Together Forever
Reeds - In Your Eyes
Lisa Stansfield - All Around the World
Modern Talking - Just We Two (Mona Lisa)
Roby Rotondo - For Your Love
Phaeax - Talk About
Margo - Talisman Boy
Margo feat Mode One - My Love In your Heart
Miko Mission - Two For Love
Ryan Paris - I Wanna Love You Once Again
Styloo - Pretty Face
Joe Yellow - I'm Your Lover
Sandy Marton- People From Ibiza
Kylie Minogue - I should Be So Lucky
Mory Kante - Yeke Yeke
Trans-X - Living On Video
Mozzart - Jasmin china girl
Opus - Live is life
Venus - Hot Sun On Video
Laserdance - Power Run
Radiorama - Manitu
Samantha Fox- Nothing's gonna stop me now
Lenroy - Ciao Ciao Gigolo
Neil Smith - Help Me Through The Summer
Kristian Conde - Forbidden Game
Solid Strangers - My Delight
Bad Boys Blue - I Wanna Hear Your Heartbeat
Spagna - Easy Lady
Tommy - One Night
Max Him - Lady Fantasy
Miko Mission - Universsal Feeling
Ice Mc - Take away the color


EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS