Pages

STAR 80 DEL 6 DE DICIEMBRE DE 2014 (Presentación de 'Far away from me' de Magic System DJ)



TRACK LIST


Magic System – Love me again
Kristian Conde – Light in the dark
Rocky M - Fly With Me To Wonderland
Fancy – Bolero
Squash Gang - Hey you
Cristina Manzano - Stay with me
C.C. Catch - You Shot A Hole In My Soul
Bad Boys Blue - Kisses and tears
Margo feat Kristian Conde - Disco Come Back
Bobby O - She has a way
Two Nations - This Love
Reeds - In you eyes
Magic System DJ – Far away from me
Magic System DJ – Only you
Brian Ice - Lost tonight
Albert One – Secrets
Betty Miranda - Take me to the top
Disco Connection - Esay To Say
Ryan Paris - Dolce Vita
Alan Ross - Valentino Mon Amour
Ken Laszlo - Glasses man
Kano - Queen of witches
Tom Tom Club - Wordy Rappinghood
Airplay - For Your Love
Mode One - Queen of my heart
Topo & Roby - Set on fire
Lee Young – Napoleon
Koto - Japanese War Game
Lenroy - Tonight Again
Black Book - You must change
Den Harrow - Future Brain
Fred Ventura - The years
Magic System DJ – Far away from me 

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS