Pages

STAR 80 DEL 16 DE MAYO DE 2015 HEMOS ESTRENADO "I WANNA FEEL YOU" DE MODE ONE



Track list

Mode One – Sometimes

Fancy - Slice Me Nice

Eartha Kitt-This Is My Life

Depeche Mode - I Just Ca n't Get Enough

Brian Ice - Over Again

Den Harow - Mad Desire

Lee Young – Napoleon

Dyva - My Love (Don't Let Me Down)

Brand Image - Love In A Summernight

Mode One - Till The End

Jules - I Want To

Eddy Huntington - Up & Down

Mode One – I Wanna Feel You (ESTRENO)

Digital Emotion - Get Up Action

Laurie - Wheel Of Love

Ryan Paris - Together Again

Savage - Only You

Alan Ross - The Last Wall

Torrevado - Living In The Shuttle

Aki - Magic Love

Cristina Manzano - Stay With Me

Blue System - Magic Symphony

Magic System D. J. - If You Really Love Me

P-Lion - Happy Children

Neil Smith - Help me through the Summer

Norman - Let's go to the beach

Modern Talking - Mona Lisa

CC Catch - You Shot A Hole In My Soul

Valerie Dore – Lancelot

Mode One – I Wanna Feel You

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS