Pages

Star 80 del 1 de abril de 2017



Track List

Linda Jo Rizzo - You're My First, You're My Last
Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls
a-ha - Take On Me
Monte Kristo - Lady Valentine
Savage – I’m Losing You
Den Harrow - A Taste Of Love
The Human League - Don't You Want Me
Steve Miller Band – Abracadabra
Falco - Rock Me Amadeus
Daydream – In The Night
Rofo – I Want You
Charlene Davis – Aggression
Alaska y Dinarama – Como pudiste hacerme esto a mi
Kristian Conde – Dolce Vita
Max Coveri – One More Time
Valentino – Tonight
Albert One – Heart On Fire
Ric Fellini - Souvenir D'Amour
Jessica - Like A Burning Star
Fancy – Chinese Eyes
Lost Legacy – Lycan
Riki Maltese – Warrior
Noa-Noa - Harry 'O
Joy Peters - One Night In Love
Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark - Enola Gay
Radiorama – Manitu
Cappella - Helyom Halib
Scotch – Take Me Up
Spanish Symphonics Orchestra – Computer Game
Marce – I Want You
Brian Ice - Walking Away
Koto – Chinese Revenge


EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS