Pages

Star 80 del 14 de octubre de 2017



Track List

Sylvester - Do Ya Wanna Funk
Rofo-I Want You
Scotch - Loving Is Easy
Grant Miller - Red For Love
Carlos Pérez – Volviendo a los 80
Alaska y Dinarama - Como Pudiste Hacerme Esto a Mí
Opus - Live Is Life
Buggles – Video Killed the Radio Star
Mister X - It's O.K.
Radiorama - Aliens 2
Joy Peters - Asian Heart
Solid Strangers - Music In The Night
Modern Talking - No Face, No Name, No Number
Brand Image - Are You Loving?
Début de soirée - Nuit de folie
Patty Ryan - You're My Love, You're My Life
Louis - Magic Dance
Brian Ice - Inside My Lonely Nights
Alan Cook - I Need Somebody To Love Tonight
Ken Laszlo - Fred Ventura & TQ - In The Night
D.White feat. Soulya ID - Is not the Rain
Hivoh - To Be Together
Marce - I Want You
Jules - I Want To
Bianca - One More Time
Miko Mission - Toc Toc Toc
Argentina - Baby, Don't You Break (My Heart)
Bobby O - Giving Up
Raf Coney - I See You Later
Sabrina - Hot Girl

Koto - Visitors

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS