Pages

Star 80 del 13 de enero de 2017



Track List
Tone Loc – Wild Thing
B.V.S.M.P – I Need You
Kool And The Gang – Celebration
Sylvester – Do Ya Wanna Funk
Temper – No Favors
Freee´z – I.O.U
Neneh Cherry – Buffalo Stance
S´Express – Superfly Guy
Imagination – Music And Lights
Oliver Cheatham – Get Down Saturday Night
ABC – The Look Of Love
Shannon – Let The Music Play
Frankie Goes To Hollywood – Relax
B.Movie – Nowhere Girl
Taylor Dane – Prove Your Love
Rick Astley – She Wants To Dance With Me
Gazebo – I Like Chopin
France Gall – Ella Elle L´a
Modern Talking – You´re My Heart, You´re My Soul
Spagna – Call Me
New Order – Blue Monday
Phaeax – Talk About
Reeds – The Game
Lovables – It´s Beautiful
Richard Romeo – Non Chalance
Styloo – Pretty Face
Lost Legacy – Lycan
Radiorama – Chance To Desire
Scotch – Take Me Up
Fun Fun – Colour My Love
Alan Barry – Come On
Den Harrow – To Meet Me
Opus – Live Is Life
Koto - Visitors


EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS