Pages

Star 80 del 22 de septiembre de 2018



Track List

Kylie Minogue – I Should be so Lucky
Tapps - My Forbidden Love
Ric Fellini - Welcome To Rimini
Danny Keith-Keep On Music
Kristian Conde - The Spark
Baltimora - Tarzan Boy
Sabrina – Boys (Summertime Love)
Fred Ventura - The Years
Blind Date - Your Heart Keeps Burning
Scotch - -Disco band (Swedish Remix)
Brian Ice - Night Girl
Mariana - Talk about love
Marc Fruttero - Dance My Life Away
L.A. Messina - Day Dream
Patty Ryan - Youre My Love, Youre My Life
The Flirts - Helpless (You Took My Love)
Divine – Hey You!
Sinitta - Toy Boy
49ers - Die Walkure
S Express - Theme From S Express
Yazz - The Only Way Is Up
Paul Sharada - Keep Your Love Alive
Joe Yellow - Love At First
D. White Feat. Soulya Id - Is Not The Rain
Gazebo - I Like Chopin
Kasso- I Love Lhe Piano
Ivan – Fotonovela
Gene Ramone - Romantic Face
Eighth Wonder - Im Not Scared
CC Catch - Strangers By Night
Peter Wilson - The Game of Love

Koto – Visitors 

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS