Pages

Star 80 del 5 de enero de 2019



Play List

Albert One - For Your Love
R.Bais - Dial My Number S
ilver Pozzoli - Around My Dream
Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams (Are Made Of This)
Visage - Fade To Grey
Den Harrow - To Meet Me
Scotch - Disco Band
Max Him - Lady Fantasy
Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls
Miko Mission – How Old Are You
Gazebo - I Like Chopin
Savage - Only You
Bad Boys Blue - I Wanna Hear Your Hearbeat
P.Lion - Happy Children
Ryan Paris - Dolce Vita
Radiorama – Chance To Desire
David Lyme – Bambina
Javier Ussía & Mike Platinas - Max Mix 2
Real Life - Send Me An Angel
My Mine - Hipnotic Tango
Bobby Orlando - She Has A Way
Ken Laszlo – Tonight
Divine - You Think You're A Man
Fred ventura – Heartbeat
Laserdance - Power Run
Desireless - Voyage, Voyage
Koto – Visitors

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS