Pages

Star 80 del 27 de abril de 2019



Play List

Chris Luis - In The Heart Of The City
Den Harrow – Catch The Fox
Modern Talking - You're My Heart, You're My Soul
Lovables - It's Beautiful
Savage - I'm Losing You
CC Catch – Backseat Of Your Cadillac
Modern talking – geronimo´s Cadillac
Rick Astley - Together Forever
Next - You're An Illusion
Digitalo – Never Say Never
M@rgo feat. Kristian Conde – Disco Come Back
Camaro´s Gang – Ali Suffle
Miko Mission – One Step To Heaven
Reeds – In Your Eyes
Duke Lake – Do You
Raf – Self Control
Boytronic – Don´t Let Me Down
Alan Cook – I Need Somebody To Love Tonight
David Lyme – Let´s Go To Sitges
Joe Yellow – I´m Your Lover
Bad Boys Blue – Hungry For Love
Night Society - Hold Me Tigh (Tonight)
Daydream – In The Night
Green Ice – Gigolo
Baltimora – Tarzan Boy
Grant Miller – Find My Tracks In The Snow
Les Montes – Night Life
Ken Laszlo – Dancing Together
Shy Rose – i Cry For You
Fred Ventura – Leave Me Alone
Anthony´s Games – Sunshine Love
Brand Image – Love In A Summer Night
Koto – Visitors (alien mix)

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS