Pages

Star 80 del 6 de julio de 2019





Track List
Claudio Mingardi – Star
Fabian Nesti - Heigh Ho
Spagna - Call Me
My Mine - Hypnotic Tango
Divine - You Think You're A Man
Digital Emotion - Get Up Action
Torrevado - Living In The Shuttle
Albert One - Heart On Fire
Peter Wilson – Diamond Eyes
Daydream - In The Night
Trans X - I'm Yours Tonight
Moya 81 - Another Dimension
Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam
Opus – Life Is Life
Magazine 60 - Rendez-Vous Sur La Costa del Sol
Bad Boys Blue ?– I Wanna Hear Your Heartbeat
Miko Mission - I Believe
Milou - It's Saturday Night
Azul y Negro - The Night
Grant Miller – Red For Love
Fred Ventura – Heartbeat
Brand Image - Love In A Summer Night
Deblanc - Mon Amour
Modern Talking ?– You're My Heart, You're My Soul
Tony Esposito - Kalimba de luna
David Lyme - Let's Go To Sitges
Sandy Marton - People From Ibiza
Carrara - Welcome To The Sunshine
Koto - Visitors

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS