Pages

Star 80 del 8 de febrero de 2020



Play List

Scotch - Delirio Mind
Sophie - Soft Time
Decadance - On And On
Charly Danone - You Ain't Got A Chance
Wish Key - Orient Express
Albert One - Turbo Diesel
Black Book - You Must Change (Mystery Woman)
TQ feat. John Sauli - Leave It All Behind
Andy - Wake Up
Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam
Nikita Fomin – Stranger
Swan - Don't Talk About It
Joe Yellow - Easy Lovers
Bad Boys Blue - Lady In Black
Mike Mareen - Don't Talk To The Snake
Bianca - One More Time
Danny Keith-Keep On Music
Valerie Dore – Lancelot
Fancy - Flames Of Love
Green Ice – Gigolo
Yo-Yoh - The Main Attraction
CC Catch – Are You Man Enough
 Ken Laszlo – Tonight
Roy - Destiny Time
Taylor Dayne - Tell It to My Heart
Fred Ventura - Wind Of Change
Gazebo - Telephone Mama
Rocky M - Fly With Me To Wonderland
Body Power – Nothing
Electric Theatre - Summertime Hot Nights Fever
Taffy - I Love My Radio
Robert Bravo - Love me like I do
Koto - Visitors

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS