Pages

Star 80 del 27 de noviembre de 2021

.

David Lyme - Let's Go To Canarias

Savage – I Love You

D.White - All the Story is History

Miko Mission – I Believe

Klaus – My Emotion

Patrick Colby – Mandrill

Italian Boys – Forever Lovers

Bobby "O" – She Has A Way

Risen From The Rank – AIDS

Boytronic - Don't Let Me Down

Rex Abe – I Can Feel It

DiscoBonus & Synthgo - No Reason To Pretend

Lift Up – Diamonds Never Made A Lady

Eighth Wonder – I'm Not Scared

Roger Meno – I Find The Way

Linda Jo Rizzo - Come Into My Life

Noname – Fashion

My Mine – Hypnotic Tango

Raggio Di Luna – Comanchero

Jimmy & Susy – Come Back

Sophie - Broken Tale

Martinelli – Cenerentola (Cinderella)

Mauro - Buona Sera Ciao Ciao

Fred Ventura - Heartbeat

Mitch & Melanie – Coming For Your Love

Humanoid Invasion - Laser Dance

Scotch – Penguins' Invasion

Phil Grant – Hey Girl

Carlos Pérez - High Energy Forever (Extended Power Mi By Rafa Carmona)

Mazinger Z


EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS