Pages

Star 80 del 25 de diciembre de 2021 - Especial Navidad

 Track List

Sandy Marton - Merry Merry Christmas And A Happy Newyear

Magic System DJ - Angels

Carlo Finazzi - Love In A Summer Night


David Lyme - Playboy


Carlos Pérez - High Energy Forever


M@rgO & D.White - In the Sky


Eurotix - Christmas On My Own


Miko Mission - How Old Are You


Italove - Christmas Time


Francesco Napoli - Balla Balla


Linda Jo Rizzo - You're My First You're My Last


The Hurricanes - Only One Night


Locos Por El Mix - Toni Peret, 30 Años En Cabina


Malcom And The Bad Girls - Shoot Me


Norman - Let’s Go To The Beach


The Flirts - Helpless (You Took My Love)


Raffaele Fiume - Emotion


Fred Ventura - The Years


Reeds - In Your Eyes


Reeds - Ordinary Day


Alan Cook - I Need Somebody To Love Tonight


Squash Gang - I Want An Illusion


Rudy & Co - Play The Game


Stylove Feat Karel Sanders - Like Clockwork


Azul y Negro - Me Estoy Volviendo Loco


Brand Image - Movin’ Up


Ray - I’m Not A Dreamer


Key Band - Christmas Time


Tyrants in Therapy - Too Tuff to Cry


Modern Talking - It's Christmas


Wham! - Last Christmas


Cristina Sevilla (Baccara) - White Christmas

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS