Pages

ESCUCHA LA ÚLTIMA EDICIÓN DEL PROGRAMA



Track List

Philp Grant - Hey Girl
Atrium - Doctor Jekyll
Fred Ventura - The years
Bad Boys Blue - Hungry for love
Stay Q - Two of hearts
Mike Mareen - Here I... am
RAF - Self Control
Norman - Lover Girl
Joe Yellow - Wild Boy
Silver Pozzoli - Love is the Best
Mode One - Queen of my heart
Taylor Dayne - Tell It To My Heart
Shy Rose - I Cry For You
Vanessa - Crazy for you
Roy - Shooting star
Claudio Mingardi - Star
Level42 - Lessons in Love
WAX - Right Between the Eyes
Ryan Paris - I Wanna Love You Once Again
Modern Talking - You're My Heart You're My Soul
Sandra - Maria Magdalena
Valeri Dore - Lancelot
Eddy Huntington - Physical Attraction
Sisley Ferre - Give me your love
Alan Cook - Running Away
Danny Keith - Keep on Music
Divine -I'm so beautiful
Thomas & Schubert - Little flower
Nove - Ride My Bike
Wish Key - Orient Express
Amaya - Trapped
Den Harrow - Mad Desire 

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS