Pages

ESCUCHA EL STAR 80 DEL 11 DE OCTUBRE (5º PROGRAMA DE LA TEMPORADA)



Track list

Via Verdi – Diamond
Airplay – For your love
Miko Mission – Universal Feeling
Aleph – Fire on the moon
Fun Fun – Give me your love
Raze – Break 4 love
Rick Astley – She wants to dance with me
Alphaville – Sounds like a melody
Priscilla – Save your love
Daydream – Crazy
M@rgo feat. Mode One – My love in your heart
Richard Romeo – Non Chalance
Carlos Pérez – Poco a poco 2014
Rofo – Rofo´s theme
Morgana – Ready for love
Lime – Babe we´re gonna love tonight
The Twins – Love system
Klaus – My emotion
Mozzart . Jasmin china girl
David Lyme – Bye Bye mi amor
Technotronic – Pump up the jam
Ten City – That´s the way love is
Farley JaccMaster Funk – Love can´t turn around
Joe Smoth – Promise land
Yazz – The only way is up
Mode One – Heaven is waitting
Magazine 60 – Don Quichotte
Invidia – Plaza de toros
Scotch – Take me up
Hank Shostak – Don´t tell me
49ers – Touch me


EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS