Pages

ESCUCHA EL STAR 80 DEL 25 DE OCTUBRE (7º PROGRAMA DE LA TEMPORADA)



TRACK LIST

Andy – Wake up
Blind Date – Your heart keeps burning
Ryan Paris – Yo quiero amarte una vez más
Danny Keith – Keep on music
Closed – Living in your eyes
Amaya – Trapped
The Flirts – Passion
Stravaganza – Hold me on your heart
Carlos Pérez – Poco a Poco (2014)
Mike Mareen – Love spy
Alan Ross – The last wall
Madonna – Holiday
Topo & Roby – Set on fire
Alan Barry – Come on
Modern Talking – Brother Louie
Robert Bravo – Love me like I do
Brand Image – Movin´up
Catch – Good guys only wins in movies
Den Harrow – Bad boy
Brian Ice – Over again
Brian Ice – Lost tonight
Lian Ross – Fantasy
Lian Ross & TQ – All we all need is love
Kristian Conde – Forbidden game
Silvie Sanders – I know I know
Miko Mission – One step to heaven
Marc McDean – Italian girl
Lou Sern – Swiss boy
Radiorama – Fire
Company B. - Fascinated
Aki – Magic love

M@rgo feat. Mode One – My love in your heart

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS