Pages

ESCUCHA EL STAR 80 DEL 1 DE NOVIEMBRE (8º PROGRAMA DE LA TEMPORADA)



TRACK LIST

Michael Jackson – Thriller
Ray Parker jr. - Ghostbusters
Monte Kristo – The girl of lucifer
Alan Cook – Bad dreams
Fresh – The wolf
Confetti´s - This is the sound of C
Depeche Mode – Enjoy the silence
Brandon Cook – Sharp as a knife
Tragic Error – Tanzen
Divine – Walk like a man
Mozzart – Money
Thomas & Schubert – Litlle flower
Grant Miller – Colder than ice
Gipsy & Queen – Plaza del sol
Mode One – Queen of my heart
Italian Boys – Forever lovers
Den Harrow – Mad desire
Chester – Hold the line
Koto – Visitors
Eddy Huntington – Up & Down
Ryan Paris – Dolce vita
Anita Ward – Ring my bell
The Buggles – Video killed the radio star
Love Kills – I want to become
Squash Gang – When I close my eyes
Carlos Pérez – Poco a poco (2014)
My Mine – Hypnotic tango
B.Movie – Nowhere girl
David Lyme – Bambina
Fred Ventura – Heartbeat
Modern Talking – Geronimo´s Cadillac
Miko Mission – The world is you

M@rgo feat. Mode One – My love in your heart

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS