Pages

STAR 80 DEL 11 DE ABRIL DE 2015 CON ESTRENO DE "IN THE SUN" DE TALKING EYES



Track List

Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls

Robert Bravo - Love Me like I Do

Squash Gang - In The Discotheque

Closed - Living In Your Eyes

Ryan Paris - Light In The Dark

Modern Talking - You're My Heart, You're My Soul

Rocky M - Fly With Me To Wonderland

Mode One -Take My Heart

Rockwell feat. Michael Jackson - Somebody's Watching Me

Miko Mission - Universal Feeling

Brian Ice - Talking to The Night

Off - Electrica Salsa

Talking Eyes – In The Sun

Magic System D.J. - Silent Emotions

Atrium - Doctor Jekyll

Mike Mareen - Dancing in the Dark

Joe Yellow – Love At First Sight

Kylie Minogue - I Should Be So Lucky

Joe Peters – Who Took My Girl

Saphir - Shot In The Night

Max Coveri - Bye Bye Baby

Tom Hooker - Looking for love

Lenroy – Give Me A Night

Thomas and Shubert - Little Flower

Italian Boys – Forever Lovers

Den Harrow - Mad Desire

Linda Jo Rizzo - You’re my first youre my last

The Twins – Love In the dark

Danny Keith - Keep On Music

Fabian Nesti - Heigh Ho

Fred Ventura – Imagine

Talking Eyes – In The Sun  

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS