Pages

STAR 80 DEL 4 DE ABRIL DE 2015



Track List
Frankie Goes To Hollywood – Relax
Pet Shop Boys – West End Girls
Belouis Sone – Imagination
Erasure – Sometimes
Mode One – Sometimes
Brian Ice - Talking To The Night 
Savage - Only You
Fox The Fox - Precious little 
Scotch - Take me up
Paul Sharada - Florida 
Magic System Dj - Silent Emotions
R.Bais – Dial My Number
Den Harrow - Future Brain
Lenroy – Give Me a Night
Rofo - You've Got To Move It On
M@rgO feat Mode One - My love in your heart
Modern Talking - You're My Heart, You're My Soul
Gazebo - Love in your eyes
Max Him - Japanese Girl
Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round
New Order - Blue Monday
Propaganda – P. Machinery
Mode One - Take My Heart
Sophie – Broken Tale
Spagna - Call me
Trans-X - Living On Video 
ABC - The Look of Love
Cristina Manzano – Stay With Me
Ryan Paris - Light in the dark
Norman - Let's go to the beach
Avenue – The Story Of Love
Mickey Oliver – In-ten-si-t


EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS