Pages

PODCAST STAR 80 DEL 7 DE MAYO DE 2016



3 horas de Radio con el mejor dance del los 80´s

TRACK LIST
Joe Yellow – Take My Heart
Mike Mareen – Don´t Talk To The Snake
Lime – Unexpected Lovers
Rocky M. - Fly With Me To Wonderland
Nove – Ride My Bike
Claudio Mingardi – Star
Rofo – Beach Love
Electric Theatre – Summertime Hot Nights Fever
Fred ventura – One Day
Nick Letizia – Hold Me
Silent Circle – What A Shame
Degan – Longing For Summertime
Scotch – Money Runner
Richard Romeo – Non Chalance
Milou – Sentimental Lover
Milou feat. Mode One – Distant Love
Mode One – Secret Of Love
Body Power feat. Brian Ice – Nothing
Secret Lovers – I Seet It Your Eyes
Miko Mission – Universal Feeling
Tracey Spencer – Run To Me
Roby Benvenuto – Gringo
Mark Adams – I Know Your Mind
Top Secret – Let It Be
Solid Strangers – My Delight
Mikron – Polynesia
Lost Legacy – Lycan
Modern Talking – Brother Loui
Dr. Martini – You Are The One
Tozzo – Shankle
Alphaville – Big In Japan
Eugene – Free Your Love
Divine - I´m So Beautiful

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS