Pages

STAR 80 DEL 21 DE MAYO DE 2016



TRACK LIST

Den Harrow - Future Brain
K.B. Caps - Do you really need me
Laban - Love In Siberia
M@rgO feat Mode One - My love In Your Heart
My Mine - Cupid girl
Matisse - Fool for Love
Latin Lover - Casanova Action
Ray - I´m Not A Dreamer
Fancy - Lady Of Ice
Sophie - Broken Tale
Bad Boys Blue - I Wanna Hear Your Heartbeat
Dan Eller – Carillon
Betty Miranda - Take me to the top
Digital Emotion - Go Go Yellow Screen
Fun Fun - Give Me Your Love
Interface - Plastic Age
Mozzart – Money
Roger Meno - I Find The Way
Luca Coveri - Do It Again
Savage - Only You
Magic System Dj - Angels (Produced By Star 80)
Rudy And Co - Mama Radio
Siberian Heat – Irresistible
C.C. Catch - Are you Man Enough
Baltimora - Tarzan Boy
Facts & Fiction - Give Me The Night
TQ, Ken Laszlo & Fred Ventura- In The Night
Aleph - Fly To Me
Riky Maltese - Warrior
Koto – Japanese War Game


EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS