Pages

Podcast Star 80 del 10 de diciembre de 2016



Track List

Reeds – In Your Eyes
Joe Peters – One Night In Love
GG Near – Living In A Room
Robert Bravo – Love Me Like I Do
Lovables – It’s Beautiful
Blue System – Magic Symphony
Baccara - I Belong To Your Heart
Fantasy - He's Number One
Lian Ross – Fantasy
Daydream – In The Night
Radiorama – Comanchero
Savage – Don’t Cry Tonight
Bad Boys Blue – Pretty Young Girl
Fancy – Bolero
Gazebo – I Like Chopin
Beagle Music LTD – Daydream
Silent Circle – I’m Your Believer
Rofo – You’ve Got To Move It On
The Hurricanes – Only One Night
Silicon Dream - Jimmy Dean Loved Marilyn
Technotronic - Pump Up The Jam
Mode One - Get The Chance
Thomas Anders – I’ll Be Strong
David Lyme – Bye, Bye Mi Amor
Fred Ventura – Wind of Change
Miko Mission – Universal Feeling
Sophie - My World
Brian Ice – Inside My Lonely Night
Alan Cook – Do You Want To Stay
R.Bais – Dial My Number
C.C. Catch – Are You Man Enough
Koto – Visitors

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS