Pages

Podcast Star 80 del 31 de diciembre de 2016




Track List

Europe – The Final Countdown
Desireless – Voyage Voyage
Modern Talking – Just We Two (Mona Lisa)
Beagle Music LTD – Daydream
Savage – I’m Loosing You
Laban – Love In Siberia
Spagna – Call Me
Blue System – Love Me On The Rocks
Rick Astley – Together Forever
Mike Mareen – Stand Up Germany
Lee Young – Napoleon
Topo & Roby – Setanfire
Eight Wonder - Cross My Heart
Torias – AY-O Mexico
Baccara - I Belong To Your Heart
Lime – Babe, We’re Gonna Love Tonite
Nena – 99 Red Balloons
Katrina and The Waves – Walking On Sunshine
Laser Dance – Power Run
Gazuzu – Go Go Gorilla
Fred Ventura – Wind Of Change
Mode One - Heaven Is Waiting (2016)
Ray Foster – Run To Me
Opus – Life Is Life
Sabrina – Boys
Technotronic – Pump Up The Jam
Taylor Dayne – Tell It To My Heart
David Marx & Tracy Spencer – Stay
C.C. Catch – I Can Lose My Heart Tonight
Tino Casal – Eloise
Michael Prince – Dance Your Love Away
Alaska y Dinarama – A Quien Le Importa
Bangles – Walk Like An Egyptian
Camaro’s Gang – Ali Shuffle
Alan Cook – Bad Dreams
Sandy Marton- Merry Merry Chistmas And A Happy New Year
Italove – I Don’t Care
Abba – Happy New Year


EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS