Pages

Star 80 del 6 de mayo de 2017



TRACK LIST

Digital Game – Please Don't Go
Savage – Don't Cry Tonight
Radiorama – Desire
Lovables – It's Beautiful
Hank Shostak – Don't Tel Me
Panther Rex – Good Bye My Love
Den Harrow – Don't Break My Heart
Fabian Nesti – Heigh Ho
Morgana – Ready For Love
Joe Maran – Give Me a Break
Ray - I'm Not a Dreamer
Kristian Conde – Frobidden Game
Samantha Fox – I Surrender (To The Spirit Of The Night)
Dj Funny – Super Disco 80 15 aniversario
Sabrina – Hot Girl
Bank Of America – Shall I Go
Myxoma – Don't Runaway
Sophie – Broken Tale
Alan Ross – The Last Wall
Norman – Let's Go To The Beach
Camaro's Gang – Fuerza Major
Gipsy & Queen – Plaza Del Sol
Italove – Heading For The Sun
Lena – Run To Me
Trans X – Living On A Video
Charly Danone – You Ain´t Got A Chance
Digital Emotion – Get Up (Action)
Alan Cook – Bad Dreams
Taffy – I Love My Radio
David Lyme – Bambina
Koto – Chinese Revenge

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS