Pages

Star 80 del 20 de mayo de 2017



Track List

Martinelli – Cenerentola
Den Harrow - Bad Boy
My Mine - Hypnotic Tango
Italove - I Trust You Like
Linda Jo Rizzo - You're My First, You're My Last
Interface - Plastic Age
Laban - Caught By Surprise
Panther Rex - High or Low
Rex - Angelina Angeleyes
Diviacchi - Waiting for Heaven
Peter Wilson - Game Of Love
K. Barré - Right By The Moon
C. C. Catch - Soul Survivor
The Twins - Face To Face, Heart To Heart
Bobby O - She Has a Way
Alan Cook - Running Away
Monte Kristo - Sherry mi-sai
Nick John - Lost In Dream
Michael Prince - Dance Your Love Away
2 in a Room - Do What You Want
Ice M.C - Easy
Miko Mission - I Believe
Isidro Alfaro Gutierrez - Niña de pelo negro
Koto - Dragon's Legend
Joy Peters - Don't Lose Your Heart Tonight
Fancy - Flames Of Love
Anthony's Games - Sunshine Love
Virgin – Only you
Radiorama – Yeti
Modern Talking - You're My Heart, You're My Soul
O'Gar - Playback fantasy

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS