Pages

Star 80 del 2 de enero de 2021

Fred Ventura – The Years
Closed – Living In Your eyes
Den Harrow – Overpower
Spagna - Call Me
No Name – Fashion
O´Gar - New Rider
Paul Sharada - Keep Your Love Alive
My Mine - Hipnotic Tango
Ram Band - Silent Smiles
Monte Kristo - Lady Valentine
Gail Berry - My Miracle Is Love
Sabrina - Funky Girl
Vivien Vee - Cross My Heart
Susan Lincke – You´re My Satisfaction
Ross – Go,Go Boy
Eddy Huntington - Bang Bang Baby
Francesco Salvi – Esatto!
D.J. Jack - Hot House
MR. Crambo & The Go Go Rappers - Ola-Ola-Ola
Don Pablo´s Animals – Ibiza
Mod. Nº 4 Mussolini Disco Dance (Judicta II)
Technodelia - Technodelia
El Chico 2 - House Party (Balearic Version)
Joy Peters – Asian Heart
Rofo - You 've Got To Move It On
Nove - Ride My Bike
La Prohibida - Baloncesto
Blind Date - Your Heart Keeps Burning
Mazinger (Japanese version)

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS