Pages

Star 80 del 23 de enero de 2021


3 horas con el mejor italodisco & DMD vol.15

Kasso - I Love The Piano

Alex Chroma Band - A New Day

Divine ‎– Shake It Up

Rocky M. - Fly With Me To Wonderland

C.C. Catch - Good Guys Only Win In Movies

Bad Boys Blue (Trevor Taylor) - Where Are You Now (Come Back And Stay)

David Lyme – Playboy

Glamour Station - Every Body Does It

Jackie Rawe - I Believe In Dreams

T.O.T.B. - The Best Of My Love

Real Thing - Can You Feel The Force?

Laurie - Sweet Lover

Tasha - My Turn

Jenny Kee - Somebody's Loving

King Kong & D'Jungle Girls ‎– Boom Boom Dollar

Chris - Lucky Boy

Michael Fortunati - Come Back To Me

MC Miker G. & DJ Sven ‎– And The Bite Goes On

Blow ‎– Change (Makes You Want To Hustle)

D.S.M. – Destiny

The Silent Underdog / Pigbag ‎– Papa's Got A Brand New Pigbag

Sophie - My World

Sisley Ferre - Please Stay With Me

Rofo - Beach Love

Invidia - Plaza De Toros

Samantha Fox ‎– I Surrender (To The Spirit Of The Night)

Mariana - Talk About Love

Magic System D.J. - Tonight You Will Be Mine

Koto – Jabdah

Mazinger Z



EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS