Pages

ESCUCHA LA ÚLTIMA EDICIÓN DEL PROGRAMA

PODCAST STAR 80 DEL 1 DE JUNIO DE 2013

TRACK LIST

Savage – Only you
Neil Smith – Help me through the summer
Valerie Dore – Th e night
Eigth Wonder – Cross my heart
Lucia – La isla bonita
Depeche Mode – Enjoy the silence
Plastic Mode – Mi amor
Radiorama – Desire
J.D Jaber – Don´t stop loving
Mode One – Heaven is waiting
Nick Kamen - Each time you break my heart
Enzo Avaitabile – Black out
Ryan Paris – Dolce vita
Mr. Zivago – Little Russian
Tommy – One night
Grant Miller – Colder than ice
Evelyn Barry – Take it as a game
Max Coveri – Bye bye baby
Peter Jacques Band – Drives me crazy
Moral Support – Strange day for dancing
Rofo – I want you
Fancy – Latin fire
Mozzart – Money
Alex Chroma Band – A new day
Modern Talking – Doctor for my heart
K.B Caps – Do you really need me
Styloo – Miss you
Cyber People – Polaris
Shannon – Give me tonight
Yazoo – Situation
Venus – Hot sun on video

Fred Ventura – The years

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS