Pages

STAR 80 DEL 31 DE OCTUBRE DE 2015



Track List

Eddy Huntington - Up & Down
Carlos Perez - Poco a poco
Falco - Der Kommissar
Madness - Our House
Pet Shop Boys - It's A Sin
Modern Talking - Hey You
Dhuo - Walking
Fancy - Flames Of Love
Ivan - Fotonovela
Bad Boys Blue - Hungry for Love
Neil Smith - Help me through the Summer
Mode One - I wanna feel you
Linda Jo Rizzo - You're My First, You're My Last
Blind Date - Your Heart Keeps Burning
Daydream - In the Night
Divine - I'm so beautiful
Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round
Shy Rose - I Cry For You
Mike Hammer - Divine
Monte Kristo - Lady Valentine
Danny Keith - Keep On music
Albert One - Heart On Fire
Radiorama - Aliens
Italian Boys - Forever Lovers
Joe yYellow - Love at first
Magic System DJ - Angels
Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy 
O'Gar - Playback fantasy
Mozzart - Devil's Rendezvous
Lee Marrow - Mr Fantasy
CC Catch - Heartbreak Hotel

Mode One - Take My Heart

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS