Pages

STAR 80 DEL 10 DE 0CTUBRE DE 2015



TRACK LIST

Joe Yellow - I’m your lover
Hank Shostak- Don't tell me
Radiorama - Chance to desire
Fred Ventura - The Years
Ice MC - Easy
Modern Talking - Jet Airliner
Rocky M - Fly With Me To Wonderland
Jules - I want to
Green Ice - Gigolo
O'Gar - New Rider
Th Caesar´s Dancers – Let´s go
Bobby O feat. Claudia Barry – Whisper to a scream
Ken Laslzo
Paul Parker
Alan Cook - Running Away
Mode One - Take My Heart
Savage - Don't Cry Tonight
Robert Bravo - Love me like I do
Torrevado-Living In The Shuttle
Italove - We don't Care (Retro)
People Like Us - Reincarnation
Michael Prince - Dance Your Love Away
Sandra - In The Heat Of The Night
Paul Rein - Lady O
Wish Key - Orient Express
M@rgO feat.Mode One - Memories of summer
Samantha Fox - I Surrender
Rudy And Co - Mama Radio
Aleph - Fly To Me
Brian Ice - Over Again
Magic System DJ - Angels,


EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS