Pages

STAR 80 DEL 14 DE NOVIEMBRE DE 2015



TRACK LIST

Torrevado - Living in the shuttle
Ken Laszlo - Don´t Cry
Albert One - Heart on Fire
Sisley Ferre – Give Me Your Love
Brian Ice - Talking To The Night
K.B. Caps - Do you really need me
Mode One - I wanna feel you
Alan Ross - Valentino Mon Amour
Rofo - I want you
G.G. Near - Living in a rom
Andy - Wake Up
Mauro -Buona sera ciao ciao
Mike Mareen - Here I'am
C.C Catch - Heaven And Hell
Milou – Sentimental Lover
Patrol – Invisible
Ago - Computer (In My Mind)
Den Harrow - Future Brain
Magic System DJ – Angels
Joe Yellow - Love at first
Max Mix 1
David Lyme – Bambina
Charlie Danone - You Ain't Got A Chance
Tatjana - Chica Cubana
Stacey Q - Two Of Hearts
Nani - La Cancion del Sol
Radiorama - Bad Boy You
Divine - Walk Like a Man
Victor Ark feat. Magic System dj - Hypnotic Tango
Mode One - Take My Heart


EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS