Pages

STAR 80 DEL 21 DE NOVIEMBRE DE 2015



Track List

Kool & The Gang - Fresh 
Alphaville - Big in Japan
Modern Talking - Angie's Heart
Scotch - Take me up
Lee Young - Napoleon
Italian Boys - Forever Lovers
Magic System D.J. - Silent Emotions
Silver Pozzoli - From you to me
Valerie Dore - The Night (Ben Liebrand Mix)
Reeds - The Game
Lovables - It's Beautiful
Sandra - In The Heat Of The Night
Closed - Living In Your Eyes
Roby Rotunda - For your love
Mozzart - Money
Trans X - 3D Dance
Dead or Alive - You spin me
Nove - Ride My Bike
Mirage - No more no wars
Alan Cook - Bad Dreams
Fancy - Bolero
Rocky M - Disco Lady
Brian Ice & Magic System DJ - Lost tonight vs Let me again
Dj Funny - Super Disco 80 vol. 16
Laser Dance - Power Run
K. Barre - Right By The Moon
Eddy Huntington - Physical Atraction
Diviacchi - Waiting for heaven
Ken Laszlo - Glasse Man
Den Harrow - Overpower
Anthony’s Games - Hey Hey Girl
Sonia - Listen to your heart
Mode One - Take My Heart
Koto - Visitors

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS