Pages

PODCAST STAR 80 DEL 23 DE ENERO DE 2016 ESTRENO DE SECRET OF LOVE DE MODE ONE



TRACK LIST

Mode One – Take my heart
Albert One – For your love
A-Ha – The sun always shines on t.v
Rocky M. - Fly with me to wonderland
Betty Miranda – Take me to the top
Deborah Kinley – Surprise
Radiorama – Fire
Jimmy McFoy – Hi girl
Aleph – Fire on the moon
Taylor Dayne – Tell it to my heart
Ken Laszlo – 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8
Moses -Our revolution
O´Ryan – She´s my Queen
Cleo – Go go dynamo
MODE ONE – SECRET OF LOVE (PREMIERE)
Costas Charitodiplomenos – Lost in the night
Lian Ross – Say you´ll never
Diviacchi – Waitinr heaven
John Sauli – Miss liberty
Alan Cook – Bad dreams
Klaus – My emotion
Jessica – Like a burning star
Magic System dj – Far away from me
Brian Ice – Talking to the night
Rick Astley – Together forever
Camaro´s Gang – Ali Suffle
Bruce & Bongo – Geil
Den Harrow – Future brain
Reale Accademia – She´s mine
Evelyn Thomas – High energy
Duke Lake – Do you
Mode One – Secret of love


EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS