Pages

PODCAST DEL 1 DE OCTUBRE DE 2016





TRACK LIST

Den Harrow – Future Brain
Bobby "O" - She Has A Way
Visage - Fade To Grey
Betty Miranda - Take Me To The Top
Michael Bedford - More Than A Kiss
Beagle Music Ltd. – Daydream
Sysley Ferre - Give Me Your Love
Roy - Destiny Time
Italove - Heading or the sun
DJ's Project - Vision Of Love
Bad Kingdom – Frozen Heart
Lee Young – Napoleon
System In Blue – Children Of The Night
Latin Lover – Casanova Action
Grant Miller - Red For Love
Alan Cook - Bad Dreams
Eddy Huntington – Meet My Friend
Lian Ross feat Mode One – Game Of Love
Monika Novak – Lane Of My Life
Fancy – Chinese Eyes
New Order – Blue Monday
Fenix – Talk About
Divine – You Think You’re A Man
Freez – I.O.U.
ABC – The Look Of Love
Thomas Anders – Lunatic
Mode One – I Wanna Feel You
Bad Boys Blue – I Wanna Hear Your Heartbeat
Alphaville - Big In Japan
Yazoo – Situation
Koto - Dragon's Legend

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS