Pages

Escucha la última edición del programa en RKB - 22

 PODCAST DEL STAR 80 DEL 20 DE OCTUBRE DE 2012

 Track list Star 80 – 20 de octubre


  1. Savage – Only you
  2. Styloo – Pretty Face
  3. Joe Yellow – I’m your lover
  4. Lee Marrow – Mr. Fantasy
  5. Martinelli – Cinderella
  6. Lovables - It's Beautiful
  7. Mode One – Sometimos
  8. Fantasy - He's Number One
  9. Norman - Lets go to the beach
  10. Betty Miranda – Take me to the top
  11. Two Nations – This Love
  12. O’Gar – Nex Rider
  13. Nove – Ride my bike
  14. Michael Bow – Love and devotion
  15. Laserdance - Power Run
  16. Free enterprise – I’m not afraid to love you
  17. Evelyn Thomas - High Energy
  18. Third World - One more time
  19. Fred Ventura - Wind Of Change (Extdended)
  20. Peter Jaques Band – Drives me crazy
  21. K.Barre – Right by the moon
  22. X-One – Wet, wet, wet

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS