Pages

ESCUCHA LA ÚLTIMA EDICIÓN DEL PROGRAMA

PODCAST STAR 80 DEL 22 DE JUNIO DE 2013

Track list

Carrara – Welcome to the sunshine
David Lyme – Let´s go to Sitges
Atrium – Week-end
Brand Image – Movin´ up
Claudio Mingardi – Star
Danuta – Touch my heart
Rofo – Beach love
Chester – Hold the line
Ago – Computer in my mind
Topo & Roby – Under the ice
Bronski beat – Smalltown boy
Temper – No favors
Norman – Let´s go to the beach
Samantha Fox – I surrender
Lana Pelley – Pistol in my pocket
Michael Prince – Dance your love away
Divine – Native love
Evelyn Thomas – High energy
Bobby O – She has away
Charly Danone – You ain´t got a chance
Coo Coo – You can set me free
Mode One – She´s dancing alone
Airplay – For your love
Bad Boys Blue – Lady in black
Alan Ross – Valentino mon amour
Nat – Kiss me
Sylvie Sunders – I know I know
Bianca – One more time
Aleph – Fly to me
Swan – General Custer
Stelee up – Waiting for you
The Flirts – Passion
Max Him – Lady fantasy

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS