Pages

STAR 80 DEL 12 DE OCTUBRE: PRIMER PROGRAMA EN CAN10FM



TRACK LIST

- Ken Laszlo - Hey Hey Guy (USA Remix)
- Laserdancer - Power run
- Lenroy - Do you
- Max Him - No Escape (Remix)
- Creative Connection - Scratch My Name
- Alan Cook - Do You Want To stay
- Norman - Lover Girl
- David Lyme - Bambina
- Cafe Society - Relight My Fire
- 49ers - Touch Me
- Yazoo - Situation (US Dub Mix)
- Danny Keith - Keep On Music
- Coo Coo - You Can Set Me Free
- K.B. Caps - DoYou Really Need Me
- L'Affair - Secret Eyes
- Mode One - Heaven is waiting
- Patty Ryan - Stay with me tonight
- Nove - Ride My Bike
- Oh Well - Oh well
- R.Bais - Dial My Number
- Taffy - I love my radio
- Squash Gang - In the Discotheque
- Ric Fellini - Welcome to Rimini
- Kristian Conde - Forbidden Game
- Fred Ventura - Imagine
- Ryan Paris - I wanna Love You Once Again
- CC Catch - Heartbreak Hotel
- Azul y Negro - Me estoy volviendo loco
- Mike Mareen - Lady Ecstasy
- Temper - No favors
- Digital Emotion - Get Up Action
- Grant Miller - Red For Love
- X-One - Wet, wet, wet

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS