Pages

ESCUCHA LA ÚLTIMA EDICIÓN DEL PROGRAMA



Track list

Depeche Mode - Enjoy the silence
Fabian Nesti - Heigh ho
Bad Boys Blue -Come Back and Stay
Airplay - For your love
Mz Zivago - Russian Paradise
Albert One - Heart on Fire
Norman - Let's go to the beach
Fred Ventura - The years
Joe Yellow - Wild Boy
Brand Image - Movin' Up
Mike Mareen - Love Spy
Mode One - Queen of my heart
Squash Gang - When I close My eyes
Atrium - Over and Over
Mike Hammer - Divine
Dear Or Alive - You Spin Me Round
Mister X - It's OK
Den Harrow - To Meet Me
Max Covery - One more time
The hurricanes - Only one night
Alan Cook - Do you want to stay
Silver Pozzoli - From you to me
Duke Lake - Dance tonight
Black book - You must change
Stefano Pulga - Take me higher
Alphaville - Big in Japan
Scoth - Take me up
Betty Miranda - Take me to the top

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS