Pages

ESCUCHA LA ÚLTIMA EDICIÓN DEL PROGRAMA



Track List del 7 de Diciembre de 2013

Pet Shop Boys – It´s a sin
Atrium – Over & over
Baby´s Gang – Happy song
Steve Clark – No more love
Yazz & the Plastic Population – The only way is up
Topo & Roby – Under the ice
Styloo – Pretty face
Tokyo – You can´t stop this game
Dear or Alive – You spin me round
D.J Funny – Superdisco 80 vol. 12
Alan Barry – Ring the bell
Den Harrow – Bad boy
Lime – Babe we´re gonna love tonight
Lipps Inc. - Funky town
M.A.R.R.S – Pump up the volume
The Twins – Face to face
Squash Gang – Tell me why
Visage – Fade to grey
Shannon – Let the music play
Mister X – It´s O.K
Coo Coo – Upside down
Rofo – Rofo´s theme
Divine – Walk like a man
Den Harrow – To meet me
Midnight Passion- I need your love
Left Lane – Bam bam bam
Lift Up – Diamonds never made a lady
Michael Bedford – Tonight
Simon – Burning
Sisley Ferre – Give me your love
After Midnight – Disco light

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS