Pages

STAR 80 DEL 29 DE MARZO DE 2014 (ESTRENAMOS EL TEMA DE MARGO Y MODE ONE)


Track list

Savage - Don't cry tonight
Tina Charles - I Love to Love (DMC remix)
Raggio Di Luna - Comanchero
Mode One - Queen Of M y Heart
Margo - Talisman Boy
Squash Gang - I Want An Illusion
Margo & Mode One - My Love In Your Heart
TQ featuring John Sauli - Leave It All Behind
Rofo - You've Got To Move It On
Ryan Paris - Sensation Of Love
Silent Circle Multimix, mixed by DJ FAT
Joe Yellow - Take My Heart
Jessica - Like a burning star
Blind Date - Your Heart Keeps Burning
Steve Clark - No More Love
Joe Lockwood - Hey You
Gazebo - Love In Your Eyes
Miko Mission - I Believe
Radiorama - Fire
Den Harrow - Catch The Fox
Stefano Pulga - Take Me Higher
Mode One - Sometimes
Mike Rogers - Happy Moon
Silver Pozzoli - Step By Step
Mel & Kim - Respectable
Dead Or Alive - You Spin Me Round
David Lyme - Bye bye mi amor
Max Coveri - Bye Bye Baby
Mac Thornhill - Who's Gonna ease the pressure
Sylvester - Do You Wanna Funk
Margo & Mode One - My Love In Your Heart
X-One - Wet Wet Wet

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS