Pages

ESCUCHA EL STAR 80 DEL 31 DE MAYO


Track List

Alan Ross - The Last Wall
Riki Maltese - Mama
Miko Mission - One Step To Heaven
Mozzart - Jasmin China girl
TQ feat Jon Saulí - Leave it all behind
Carlos Pérez - Volviendo a los 80
Bad Boys Blue - I Wanna Hear Your Heartbeat
Anthony's Game - Silent Smile
Coo Coo You - Can Set Me Free
Ago - I want you
Squash Gang - When I Close My Eyes
Steve Clark - No More Love
Murray Head - One Night in Bangkok
Mode One - Queen Of My Heart
Ryan Paris - I Wanna Love You Once Again
Digital Emotion - Go Go Yellow Screen
Brian Ice - Night Girl Maxi Swedish Remix
Dyva - On Fire
Joy - Touch By Touch
Lift Up - Diamonds Never Made A Lady
O'Gar - Playback Fantasy
Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence
Ivan - Fotonovela
Fred Ventura - Wind Of Change
Fancy - Lady Of Ice
Miko Mission - Universal Feeling
Norman - Let's Go To The Beach
Matisse - Fool For Love
Mike Mareen - Don't talk to the snake
Fantasy - He's number one


EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS