Pages

ESCUCHA EL STAR 80 DEL 12 DE JULIO



TRACK LIST

Albert One - Turbo Diesel
Interface - Plastic Age
Jules - I Want To
Lime - Guilty
Lisa - Love is like an itching in my heart
Paul Sharada - Keep your love alive
Ryan Paris - Senstion of love
Alex Chroma Band - A New Day
Ciao Ciao - Don't Go Breaking My Heart
Public Passion - Flash in the Night
One System - Life is very short
Robin S - Show me love
Mode One - She's dancing alone
Laserdance - Fear
C.C.Catch - I Can Lose My Heart Tonight
David Lyme - Bambina
Baltimora - Tarzan Boy
M@rgO feat Mode One - My love in your heart
Marce - I want you
P-Lion - Happy Children
Twins - Face to face, heart to heart
Thomas And Schubert - Little Flower
Mark Farina - So Long
Radiorama - Biaciami
Ric Fellini - Welcome to Rimini
Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up
Norman - Let's go to the beach
OFF - Electrica Salsa
Kraftwerk - Tour De France
Michael Bedford - More Than A Kiss
Ryan Paris - Yo quiero amarte una vez más

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS