Pages

STAR 80 DEL 20 DE DICIEMBRE DE 2014



Track list

Mode One – Queen of my heart

Modern Talking - Geronimo's Cadillac

ABC - The Look Of Love

Rick L ayne - Heart To Heart

Silent Circle - Touch in the Night

Camaro's Gang - Fuerza Major

Magic System - Love Me again

C.C. Catch - I Can Lose My Heart Tonight

Via Verdi – Diamond

Carlos Perez - Volviendo a los ochenta

Sandra - Maria Magdalena

Twins - Face to face, heart to heart

Ago - Computer (In My Mind)

M@rgO feat.Kristian Conde - Disco Come Back

Eartha Kitt - This is my life

Fancy - When Guardian Angels Cry

Cristina Manzano - Stay With Me

Ryan Paris - Fall in love

Magic System D. J. - Far Away From Me

Kristian Conde - Light In The Dark

Thomas Anders – Sin Tonterias

Tam Harrow – Idiot

Joe Yellow - Take My Heart

Norman - Let's go to the beach

Patrol, Riky Maltese, Roger Meno

Mark Farina - So Long

Lenroy - Do You

David Lyme – Bambina

X-one - Wet, wet, wet


EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS