Pages

STAR 80 DEL 24 DE OCTUBRE DE 2015



Track List

Joe Yellow - Easy Lover
CC Catch - I Can Lose My Heart Tonight
Wish Key - Orient Express
Roy- Destiny Time
Max Him - No Escape
L'affair - Secret Eyes
Body Power - Nothing
Sophie - Broken Tale
Savage - Only You
Den Harrow - Don’t break my heart
Patty Pyan - Stay With Me Tonight
Ralf - Self Control
Mode One - Heaven is waiting
Max Mix Que Nunca Disco Version
Alan Barry - Come One
Claudio Mingardi - Star
Mike Mareen - Here I Am
Klaus - My Emotion
A-Ha - Take Me On
Grant Miller - Colder Than Ice
Divine - Hard Magic
Coo Coo - You can set me free
Fred Ventura - Heartbeat
Virgin - Only You
Luca Coveri - Do It Again
Ray Parker JR - Ghostbusters
Max Anderson - The Night hey oh oh
Laserdancer - Power Run
Thomas & Schubert - Crank It Up
Tommy - One Night
Rofo - Rofo’s Theme

Mode One - Till The End

EMISIÓN EN DIRECTO LAS 24 HORAS